· Preparation of Production Plan detailing all tasks and when they should be completed by to meet targets of Cement, Non-Cement bags& SOS bags, as per forecast targets received from Sales Department on weekly and monthly basis
· Ensure production targets are met while prioritizing customer requirements as well as taking into account raw material availability, finished goods stock and capacity constraints of the machinery at the factory.
· Ensure optimum production during shifts by adjusting schedules on need basis, effectively managing the manpower and resources available.
· To ensure delivery of bags as per target date to customers as specified by Sales Department.
· To monitor and take corrective actions, if required, in achieving the production targets.
· To maintain optimum level of ink and gum with quality adhesiveness.
· To monitor, reduce and control wastages and rejections of Tubes, bags, paper, ink and gum.
· To ensure baling and dispatches as per documented procedures.
· Control of workers to achieve efficient performance for maximum production.
· Monitor recovery of recoverable bags, tubes and uncut paper.
· To prepare internal production order for production department.
· Liaise with the Maintenance, Store and Commercial team for smooth operations during production, breakdown and modificationsetc to ensure all workers, materials, and machinery will be available for optimum production run
· Liaison with all departments and look for ideas to improve production, manpower and resources efficiency
· Monitors production and raw material costs. Collects and assesses data about the production and team's performance.
· Plan activities for engagement of workers to improve 5S, HSE, housekeeping, etc
· New Projects: Plan production cycles by assessing the sensitivity of new projects prior to undertaking these projects or any changes in product required by the customer.
· Assist DGM Plant in preparation offollowingyear’s budget for Production on zero based budgeting technique.
· Monitor actual expenses against current year’s budget, review variances if any, and suggest corrective actions, where required.
· Prepare various reports for review of Management regarding Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE), Man Minutes Per Unit (MMPU), Overtime, Plant Costs.
Time Management Skills, Production Schedule, Production Plan,